Sunday, October 6, 2013

Halloween Decor: My Man-Eating Plant

Watch Your Fingers.......

                  It's a  "Man-Eating Plant"


  The season is here and I have been working on so many different projects that my head is spinning a little (but in a Good way)!!  The first one to share is this little plant that grew to be an evil, viscous man-eater after just a little water and sunshine... who knew??

He's become a part of the family of sorts, now that we've had him a while, and you'll find that he's actually very sweet......if you can stand the loss of a chunk of skin here and there- but that only happens if you walk too close. So, keep your distance and everyone's happy!!

I have seen so many of these guys on Pinterest lately when I look up stage props and large-scale Halloween decor that I had to try my own - I'm pretty happy with the results, although I may add one more mouth because there turned out to be more leaves all around then I originally planned and I want the mouth part to stand out, so we'll see...but for now, I'm thrilled.


Thanks for checking this out and I'll be back with lots more!!

Till next time,

       Wicked jypsi


No comments:

Post a Comment