Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Looking ahead a few months..

My favorite holiday is quickly becoming Halloween simply because of all the opportunities to decorate, sew and create. I am still on the long road to perfection, but I am lovin' the journey!

Here's some from last year:
Playing around with some applique :)

Creepy embroidery
Okay, a little immature, but deal with it!
You may recognize this Sublime Stitching pattern :)
That's it for now - there was one other wall hanging that I made from an awesome panel I found at Beverly's fabric store - but I seem to have misplaced it...hmmmmmm, oh well, as soon as it is found it will be
posted!     Be well and prosper - Wicked jypsi                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment